Terms & Conditions
- Quotes valid from 30 days of given date.
- Quotes are only estimations of the cost of work to be carried out. We will not be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances that may result in work being carried out in a different manner and at a different cost.
- You will be charged for the amount of work undertaken at the stated rate. You will also be charged for any additional materials required. For example compost.
- There may be a charge for time taken to collect materials.
- All prices based on waste left on site unless otherwise specified.
- Any additional work beyond stated hours will be charged.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment you may be charged 50% of the previously agreed price if a minimum of 7 days notice is not given.
- You will be charged 100% of the previously agreed price if work is cancelled on the same day.
- Payments must be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
- There may be a £50 charge for the following: Inadequate site access, inadequate parking facilities, excessive amounts of dog mess, inadequate supply of electricity and water, changes to agreed plan of action.
- Further work will be terminated if payment is not received within the stated period.
- You are subject to a late payment charge of 10% for every week overdue.
- Our day rate is based on 7 hours.
- Deposits, if applicable, must be made before any work can be started.
- We will not be held responsible for loss of planting material if appropriate care has not been carried out. All hardy material holds a one year guarantee if loss is through natural causes.
- Any turfing or seeding carried out by us must be cared for appropriately by watering and avoiding traffic over it.
- We will not be held responsible for any materials being unsatisfactory. Complaints are to be made directly to the supplier.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. weather conditions, we may be forced to cancel/rearrange scheduled work at short notice. We will not be held responsible for failing to deliver the standard of work in the required time frame in these circumstances.
- Any work above 6ft will only be carried at our gardener’s discretion and at the interest of their safety.
- Garden images may be used to promote our business unless we received notification otherwise.
- Some work involves use of loud machinery. Please inform us if and when this of inconvenience to you.
- Due to the hazardous nature of our work, persons at risk and pets will come onto site at their own risk and we are not liable for any injuries caused by accidents.
- If waste material is to be removed from site, only agreed waste will be removed.
- We will not be held liable for any unavoidable damaged caused to property.
- We must be made aware of anything that may constitute being a danger to any gardeners.
- Any parking or congestion charges incurred as a result of work being carried out will be at the clients expense.
- Quality of work may be limited to the condition to property is in. For example we will not be held responsible for pointing being unavoidably removed from patios when pressure washing.
- We will not be held responsible for non/late delivery of materials.
- Excessive petrol usage in machinery will be charged.
- Unless a formal complaint is received with 7 days of work being carried out then the full invoiced amount is still due.
28 Heritage Road, Chatham
Kent ME5 7ST
01622 260 106
01892 440 093